You will find below frequently asked questions about the closing of Alliance Française due to the Covid-19 outbreak. Please note this page will be regularly updated.
- When do you think the classes are going to start again?
Regarding the situation we are faced with, there is a lot of uncertainty, it is impossible to give exact dates. However, we will inform you with reasonable notice when courses can resume on our premises.
- Am I going to lose my remaining hours?
Please note classes are not cancelled but postponed which means that no hours will be lost.
- What’s happening with my course?
As mentioned before, classes are not cancelled but postponed. We are actively working on alternative online solutions, you will soon be able to resume your classes online if you wish to.
- And If I don’t wish/can’t to go online?
As announced, your credit of hours will be preserved, you
will be invited to re-join your current group
when the classes reopen.
- How can I keep in touch with Francophone culture?
Alliance Française of Johannesburg will soon launch a virtual cultural program. Follow us on social networks for more information.
- Is Dibuka or the Alliance Française open to the public?
For safety reason, all our premises will be closed to public as of 18 March. Update on public access will be posted online.